Let’s get started…
In 2013, Aurelie Richards began the process of developing her unique coaching method, which is informed by her careers as a professional dancer and actor, Reiki and Shiatsu practitioner, and Zen Buddhist monastic, as well as inspired by her time as a queer and trans activist/community builder.
The re•form method offers a profound combination of mindfulness + meditation instruction with arts- and somatic-based coaching for body, mind and spirit.
re•form is designed to support:
- individuals (in any stage of psycho-spiritual development)
- couples, families, and organizations (especially those in transition)
- intentional transformation of a group/organization (an alternative to conventional mediation)
- cultivating conscious and dynamic leadership
- anyone who feels traditional methods of therapeutic support are not robust enough for moving forward goals for transformation and growth.
The threefold method
Enhancing awareness of the body and accessing your power.
Cognitive re-framing with meditation and mindfulness.
Pivoting your emotional guidance system toward greater freedom.
For more detailed information on the coaching method, click here.
The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.Alan Watts